Date: 13 May 2013
At DOC we are transforming the way we work, becoming more outward facing; integrated; and internally efficient to deliver high quality conservation outcomes with others.
This change mostly completes DOC’s structural transformation. It aligns the whole organisation with DOC's strategic direction and new business model and it sets DOC up to deliver on our vision: New Zealand is the greatest living space on earth.
It is designed to drive interdependence across all groups and behaviour that supports DOC working as one organisation.
Summary of structure changes
Original proposal documents
Delivery project decision documents
- Stage one report: Confirmed structure design (PDF, 256K)
- Stage two report: Confirmed structure design (PDF, 1,321K)
Organisation chart showing structure
Impact by location
- Conservation Services Group region (PDF, 1,994K)
- Conservation Partnership region (PDF, 2,238K)
- Regions and staff location (PDF, 994K)