What's the course about?
The course is made up of four modules:
- Module 1 - describes the principles of VHF radio
- Module 2 - covers the use of handheld radios
- Module 3 - explains how to use mobile and base radios
- Module 4 - describes how to set up portable repeater units.
Who is it for?
Anyone interested in or uses VHF radios, including:
- DOC staff
- members of community groups and contractors.
Note: Certificates are not issued on completion of the course.
Start the course
Note: If you're having trouble with access, try swapping index.html for DOC_GUI.swf in the web address.