What's the course about?
The course is made up of four modules:
- Module 1 - describes the principles of VHF radio
- Module 2 - covers the use of handheld radios
- Module 3 - explains how to use mobile and base radios
- Module 4 - describes how to set up portable repeater units.
Who is it for?
The course is designed for people who use DOC’s radio network, including:
- DOC staff
- Members of community groups and contractors
Start the course
Note: If you're having trouble with access, try swapping index.html for DOC_GUI.swf in the web address. Also try using IE 11 or Chrome, as some specific settings may prevent the file opening on some browsers.