What's the course about?
The course is made up of four modules:
- Module 1 - describes the principles of VHF radio
- Module 2 - covers the use of handheld radios
- Module 3 - explains how to use mobile and base radios
- Module 4 - describes how to set up portable repeater units.
Who is it for?
The course is designed for people who use DOC’s radio network, including:
- DOC staff
- Members of community groups and contractors
Start the course
Problems with access? Make sure you use Internet Explorer with Flash installed. There are known issues with Flash, and we're redeveloping our courses to make them accessible to more people. For help contact email@example.com.