Did you know?
Nature helps us to heal and restore.
Explore your nature
- Play a grass trumpet.
- How many different sounds can you make with your feet?
- Collect materials that you can make a noise with – how many sounds can you make?
- Create a rain drop orchestra.
- Create instruments using materials you find like sticks, stones and seeds.
- Make up a song or poem inspired by what you’ve heard.
- Share your nature music with whānau and friends – you could record your song in your nature journal.