It describes the conservation values present in Waikato, and provides guidance for DOC’s work in the form of a vision, objectives, outcomes for Places, policies, and milestones; translating DOC's strategic outcomes to Waikato.
This CMS remains operative unless formally reviewed in full or in part or amended.
Volume I includes:
- Part one: a vision, and objectives
- Part two: outcomes, policies and milestones for Places
- Part three: other specific policies that address legislative and general policy requirements
- Part four: implementation monitoring and reporting, and review
- the glossary and appendices.
The vision and objectives in Part one, and the policies in Part three, cover all public conservation lands and waters in Waikato.
Volume II contains maps and a public conservation land inventory.
Published by the Department of Conservation
ISBN 978-0-478-15021-6 (print)
ISBN 978-0-478-15023-0 (online)