The Digital Strategy sets the course for our journey to new technological horizons, Te pae tawhiti whaia kia tata.
Over the next five years the mahi supported by the Digital Strategy will:
- provide the technological foundations that support the delivery of business and conservation initiatives
- support and develop key systems at Te Papa Atawhai to enable delivery of conservation
- make better use of the information we hold to guide our conservation work
- implement systems and processes to improve the experiences, services and interactions with external stakeholders (eg visitors, volunteers, iwi, hapū, and whānau)
- improve our physical and virtual workplace technologies for employees, supporting staff to be productive, collaborative, and connected
- keep existing systems stable alongside the introduction and development of new systems.
The Digital Strategy aims to deliver Te Papa Atawhai into the modern era of conservation possibilities and sets the course for future strategies to keep our technology modern and effective.