This Strategic Statement provides guidance for DOC’s administration of the Conservation Services Programme.
The purpose of this Strategic Statement is to provide guidance for the Department of Conservation’s administration of the Conservation Services Programme.
This Strategic Statement:
- Identifies the vision and objectives for the Conservation Services Programme;
- Establishes criteria and a framework to assist in the determination of priority projects for the annual plan cycle;
- Provides guidance for cost recovery and administration of levied projects;
- Provides guidance on process and relationship issues;
- Establishes monitoring and review provisions.