Nominations to the Nature Heritage Fund Committee
The Minister is seeking nominations for membership of the Committee who will collectively have knowledge and experience relating to land tenure, knowledge of landscape planning and land systems, biodiversity and geodiversity, land management, funding mechanisms and sources, farming generally, forestry, kaitiakitanga, and nature conservation. Written nominations can be made by any person or organisation and appointments will be for a term of up to 3 years.
Nominations close Monday 8 July at 5 pm.
Questions? Contact Rick McGovern-Wilson: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +64 27 200 5716.
Who can apply for funding?
Applications can be made to the fund by:
- private landowners
- local and regional government bodies, and local authority trading enterprises
- professional and community-based organisations
- local, regional, and national “umbrella” organisations
- non-government organisations (NGOs)
- central government departments and agencies.
SILNA forest owners can also apply to the Nature Heritage Fund to protect SILNA forests.