Who can apply
Applications can be made to the fund by:
- private landowners
- local and regional government bodies, and local authority trading enterprises
- professional and community-based organisations
- local, regional, and national “umbrella” organisations
- non-government organisations (NGOs)
- central government departments and agencies.
SILNA forest owners can also apply to the Nature Heritage Fund to protect SILNA forests.
For your application to be considered at the next Nature Heritage Fund meeting, it must be submitted by 5pm on Tuesday, 30 October 2018. Those submitted after this date will be reviewed at the following Committee meeting.