What to bring
- Water bottle
- Sun hat and raincoat
- Personal medication
- Good footwear (boots preferred)
- Back pack
- Food for lunch if required
What we'll provide
- On-site training
- Hand tools
- Drinking water and light refreshments
- First aid kit
- Personal protective equipment as required such as gloves, hi-vis vest, eyewear
- Field equipment as required such as bait, traps, map, and GPS
How to apply
State which activity you would like to apply for. Contact the Whanganui Office if you have any questions about your application.
Future volunteer activities
If you're interested in volunteering in the Whanganui area but there are currently no activities listed that are suitable for you, fill in the online registration of interest form.
DOC will use the information you provide to identify future volunteer activities that match your skills, experience, availability and preferred location.