Contact a DOC office by formal name. For visitor information contact the local visitor centre or i-SITE.

Visitor information 

For visitor information including hut passes, contact a DOC visitor centre or i-SITE. If there's no visitor centre in your area, ring or email the local DOC office.

If you want to visit a DOC office, call ahead to make an appointment. 

North Island

South Island

Back to top