IntroductionThis camp has lovely scenery and is close to a surf beach at Pukatea/Whites Bay. Go walking, fishing, swimming or kayaking from here.
- Non-powered/tent sites
- Shower - cold
- Toilets - flush
- Water from tap - not treated, boil before use
- Wheelchair accessible
- Kayaking and canoeing
- Adult (18+ years): $10 per night
- Child (5–17 years): $5 per night
- Infant (0–4 years): free
The DOC Campsite Pass can be used at this campsite.
8 km north of Blenheim, turn off SH1 at Tuamarina into Hunter Rd, left into Pembers Rd/Rarangi Rd, and follow left into Rarangi Beach Rd. Take sharp left into Port Underwood Rd and follow to the campsite.
NZTM2000: E1688387, N5418196
Latitude: -41.38290841, Longitude: 174.05708957
- No vehicles on beach.
- Fires not permitted at any time.
- Watch out for wasps, especially in late summer and autumn.
Go walking, fishing, swimming or kayaking from here.