Plan your visit to Fiordland National Park
Information and services available:
- Great Walks and backcountry tracks information, tickets and maps
- track conditions and weather forecasts
- short walks and family friendly activities
- hunting permits and didymo clean gear certificates
- books, postcards, clothing and gifts and last minute essential items for your trip.
Learn about conservation in Fiordland:
- get details about our conservation projects and how you can get involved
- watch our 20-minute film Stepping into Fiordland National Park (screens on demand)
- museum showing the natural and human history and features of Fiordland
- learn about Fiordland's special birds, the endangered takahē and kākāpō, and the work we do to protect them.
After hours weather and track information are available in our 24-hour access foyer.
- 8:30 am – 4:30 pm Monday to Sunday
- Christmas Day 8:30 am – 11:30 am
We’re on the waterfront, at the corner of Lakefront Drive and SH95 Manapouri Highway. It's a 10 minute walk from Te Anau's main street.