Plan your visit to Fiordland National Park
Information and services available:
- Great Walks and backcountry tracks information, tickets and maps
- track conditions and weather forecasts
- short walks and family friendly activities
- hunting permits and didymo clean gear certificates
- books, postcards, clothing and gifts and last minute essential items for your trip.
Learn about conservation in Fiordland:
- get details about our conservation projects and how you can get involved
- watch our 20-minute film Stepping into Fiordland National Park (screens on demand)
- museum showing the natural and human history and features of Fiordland
- learn about Fiordland's special birds, the endangered takahē and kākāpō, and the work we do to protect them.
After hours weather and track information are available in our 24-hour access foyer.
We're open 8:30 am to 4:30 pm Monday to Sunday, 9 March to 7 June 2021.
We're open 9 am to 4 pm Monday to Saturday, 8 June to 1 September 2021.
Anzac Day 25 April
We're open 1 pm to 4.30 pm
Closed Christmas Day
We're closed Christmas Day.
We’re on the waterfront, at the corner of Lakefront Drive and SH95 Manapouri Highway. It's a 10 minute walk from Te Anau's main street.