View the latest Wellington Conservation Board and Wellington/Hawke's Bay Conservation Board annual reports from previous years.
Download the publication
Wellington Conservation Board Annual Report 2020-2021 (PDF, 1,422K)
Previous annual reports:
- Annual Report 2019-2020 (PDF, 3,666K)
- Annual Report 2018-2019 (PDF, 3,400K)
- Annual Report 2017-2018 (PDF, 3,920K)
- Annual Report 2016-2017 (PDF, 6,008K)
- Annual Report 2015-2016 (PDF, 5,460K)
- Annual Report 2014-2015 (PDF, 1,102K)
The Wellington Hawke's Bay Conservation Board was disestablished in March 2014 and split into Wellington Conservation Board and East Coast Hawke's Bay Conservation Board.
The Wellington Conservation Board became the Wellington Hawke's Bay Conservation Board in 2009 due to the East Coast/Hawke's Bay Conservation Board being disestablished in July 2009 and split into East Coast Bay of Plenty and Wellington Hawke's Bay.
ISSN 2537‐6926 (print)
ISSN 2537‐6780 (online)