Old Woman Hut
Located in Kopuwai Conservation Area in the Otago region
IntroductionThis is a standard six-bunk hut in the Central Otago area.
Easy walk from road end
- Toilets - non-flush
- Water from stream
6 bunk beds
- Adult (18+ years): $5 per night
- Youth (11–17 years): $2.50 per night
- Child/Infant (0–10 years): free
Before you go, buy 1 Standard Hut Ticket (blue for adults, yellow for youth) for each night's stay. Put this in the honesty box at the hut. Or buy a Backcountry Hut Pass that gives unlimited use at most Standard and Serviced huts for a 6 or 12 month period.
About hut tickets and passes | Retailers that sell hut tickets and passes
Fees from 1 July 2023
- Adult (18+ years): $10 per night
- Youth (5–17 years): $5 per night
- Child/Infant (0–4 years): free
NZTopo50 map sheet: CC12
Grid/NZTM2000 coordinates: E1291368, N4986331
Although the hut has heating, no fuel is supplied.
|Tititea / Mount Aspiring National Park Visitor Centre|
1 Ballantyne Road
PO Box 93
|Full office details|