Aussie Bay Campsite
Located in Queen Charlotte Sound/Tōtaranui area in the Marlborough region
IntroductionA tranquil setting beside the sea, with a range of activities nearby including walking and mountain biking on the Queen Charlotte Track.
- Non-powered/tent sites
- Toilets - non-flush
- Water from tap - not treated, boil before use
- Mountain biking
- Walking and tramping
Fires are not permitted at any time. See fire rules on conservation land.
- Adult (18+ years): $10 per night
- Child (5–17 years): $5 per
- Infant (0 - 4 years): free
Pay cash at the self-registration kiosk. The camp manager will check for payments daily.
The DOC Campsite Pass can be used at this campsite.
Off Queen Charlotte Drive in the Grove Arm of Queen Charlotte Sound, 15 km from Picton. Near Momorangi Bay. Sealed road is narrow and winding.
Access by steep driveway, tight turning for long vehicles. OK for motorhomes up to 7 metres.
NZTM2000 coordinates: E1677790, N5430594
Latitude: -41.27233979, Longitude: 173.92878159
- All groups must include a responsible adult that is at least 18 years of age.
- Quiet hours are from 9:30 pm – 6:30 am.
- Generators allowed from 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm only
- Music players must be used with headphones or played at a level not audible to neighbouring campsites.
If you plan to enjoy the water, learn how to stay safe when swimming, boating and fishing.
|Whakatū / Nelson Visitor Centre|
|Phone:||+64 3 546 9339|
|Fax:||+64 4 471 1117|
Millers Acre/Taha o te Awa
79 Trafalgar Street
Private Bag 5
|Full office details|