Invincible mine, Berdans
Image: Anna Morley | DOC

Introduction

Built by miners in the 1880s, the Invincible Gold Mine Track is an uphill walk that offers wonderful views of the Rees Valley and Mt Earnslaw/Pikirakatahi.

Walking and tramping

3 hr Easy: Walking track

Dog access

No dogs

Contacts

Whakatipu-wai-Māori / Queenstown Visitor Centre
Phone:   +64 3 442 7935
Fax:   +64 4 471 1117
Email:   queenstownvc@doc.govt.nz
Address:   50 Stanley Street
Queenstown
9300
Postal Address:   PO Box 811
Queenstown 9348
Back to top