- Camp office hours are 7:30 am – 8:00 pm
- Camp gates and barrier arms are locked from 9:00 pm – 7:30 am
- Camp host on site year round
- Contact Uretiti campsite on +64 9 432 1051
- Recycling facilities available
Uretiti Beach lies between Whangarei and Waipu on Northland's East Coast.
Drive on SH1 5 km north of Waipu or 34 km south of Whangarei, turn off at the signpost. Follow road to beach and camp.
View a map of the campsite zones (PDF, 2,178K).
NZTM2000 coordinates: E1731842, N6022426
Latitude: -35.93379305, Longitude: 174.45998112
- Adult (18+ years): $13 per night
- Child (5 - 17 years): $6.50 per night
- Infant (0 - 4 years): free
Campers are required to purchase a $2 rubbish bag to assist with the disposal of rubbish and recyclable items.
The campsite pass for rental campervans cannot be used at this campsite.
The DOC/NZMCA Campsite Pass can be used at this campsite except between 20 December and the end of Waitangi weekend.
Backcountry Hut Passes cannot be used at this campsite.
We recommend you make a booking during the busy summer season. Opening dates for bookings may change from year to year.
Book online or contact the Uretiti Beach camp office, phone: +64 9 432 1051.
Before you book read the booking terms and conditions. Changes or alterations to bookings could incur a $10 fee per change.
Know before you go