- Sleeps 8
- Electric lighting
- Full kitchen, electric cooking and BBQ
- All linen (except towels) is supplied
- Wood fire (winter / wood provided between 30 May – 1 October)
- Laundry facilities
- Hot shower and flush toilets
Mimiwhangata Coastal Park. 48 km north of Whangarei or 52 km south of Russell.
Exit SH 1 near Whakapara onto Russell Rd then right onto Webb Rd.
The last section of road is unsealed, narrow and winding.
Per week (sole occupancy):
- Peak: $2,044 (Christmas school holidays)
- Shoulder: $945 November – 31 May (excluding peak season)
- Off-peak: $525 1 June – 31 October
Bookings are essential and are open to 30 June 2018.
Book with Mimiwhangata Coastal Park (see contacts below). Bookings can be made between 8 am - 4:30 pm.
Book wisely as we have a 'no refunds' policy on deposits. This protects the interests of all visitors and ensures a firm commitment to bookings.
Mimiwhangata is a great place for beach activities such as swimming, snorkelling, picnicking or just relaxing.
The Marine Park offers good fishing opportunities, but you must carefully study the Mimiwhangata Marine Park fishing regulations before putting your line in.
There are a range of walking walking tracks suitable for people of most ages and fitness levels around the Lodge including:
Know before you go
- Check in after 4 pm Friday, check out before 10 am the following Friday
- Bookings are essential
- Camping is not permitted near accommodation
- No boat launching, only hand-launched dinghies
- No cellphone coverage
- No television / radios provided
- No pets – including dogs, birds or cats
- Northland reserve bylaws apply to Mimiwhangata Scenic Reserve
Help stop kauri dieback
Kauri dieback disease is killing our native kauri. It spreads by soil movement, but you can help prevent it.
- Stay on the track and off kauri roots.
- Clean your gear before and after visiting kauri forests.