- Adult (18+ years): $10 per night
- Youth (5–17 years): $5 per night
- Child/Infant (0–4 years): free
Before you go, buy 1 Standard Hut Ticket (blue for adults, yellow for youth) for each night's stay. Put this in the honesty box at the hut. Or buy a Backcountry Hut Pass that gives unlimited use at most Standard and Serviced huts for a 6 or 12 month period.
Tracks to this hut
Harman Pass RouteLocated in Arthur's Pass National Park and Kelly Range – Styx River areaThis route takes you from the open east-coast river flats over a rugged, untracked alpine pass into the rainforest of the Taipo River.1 alertDuration 3 - 4 daysDifficulty Expert
NZTopo50 map sheet: BV20
Grid/NZTM2000 coordinates: E1481628, N5261369
Thieves targeting cars at Arthur's Pass
There have been reports of cars being broken into and disabled at track ends.
- Don't leave valuables in your vehicle.
- Consider using more public parking sites – ask at the Arthur's Pass Visitor Centre for alternative options.
- Report any suspicious activity to police on +64 3 363 7400.