Lake Tutira campsite
Off SH2 at Tutira, 50 minutes north of Napier.
NZTM2000 coordinates: E1936720, N5650492
Latitude: -39.23329 Longitude: 176.89277
- Adult (18+ years): $8 per night
- Child (5 - 17 years): $4 per night
- Infant (0 - 4 years): free
Pay cash on arrival at the self-registration stand at the campsite.
Fishing, swimming, kayaking and boating. Motorised craft prohibited.
Know before you go
- No motorboats are permitted on the lake
- The lake may be subject to toxic algae bloom, do not enter the water if signs advise
- Fires not permitted at any time
- Picnic shelter on site