Wildlife health networks
IntroductionFind national and international wildlife health contacts, links and laboratory information.
Find national and international wildlife health contacts, links and laboratory information.
New Zealand websites
- Wildbase, Massey University
- New Zealand Centre for Conservation Medicine (NZCCM)
- Wildlife Rehabilitation Network of New Zealand (WReNNZ)
- NZ Bird Rescue
- Biosecurity New Zealand
- Reintroduction Specialist Group
- Sanctuaries NZ
- The Nest - Te Kōhanga, Wellington Zoo
New Zealand laboratories
- Gribbles Veterinary website: for veterinary diagnostic testing
- EcoGene website: for chytrid fungus testing and predator identification by DNA
- Institute of Veterinary, Animal & Biomedical Sciences website: for feather sexing and PBFD testing
- Australian Wildlife Health Network
- The Australian Registry of Wildlife Health
- Common disease of birds (chapter of the Common Disease of Urban Wildlife). It contains information regarding a variety of parasitic, bacterial, fungal and viral diseases of birds and of reptiles. The document is made available through the kind cooperation of the Post Graduate Foundation in Veterinary Science, Sydney University.
- Canadian Cooperative Wildlife Health Centre (CCWHC)
- National Wildlife Health Center (NWHC) (USA)