Donate to Takahē Recovery
IntroductionThere are several ways you can donate to Takahē Recovery and no amount is too small.
Donations are administered by the New Zealand Nature Fund. All donations go directly towards takahē recovery.
How can your donation help us?
- $25 buys a month's pellets for a breeding pair
- $50 buys a transponder and leg bands for a takahē
- $100 buys basic disease screening for one takahē
- $200 buys a trail camera to monitor nesting takahē
- $250 buys a radio tracking aerial
- $350 buys a smart transmitter for a takahē
- $1,000 buys a year's maintenance of 1 km of predator proof fencing at Burwood Takahē Centre
- $1,600 buys a radio-telemetry receiver
Make a direct credit
Account name: New Zealand Nature Fund
Account number: 02 0536 0447919 00
Include 'Takahe Recovery' in the reference details. For a donation receipt, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsor a takahē
Sponsor a takahē for yourself or as a gift for someone special.