Training for Jobs for Nature projects
IntroductionFind training information to support the people you have hired using Jobs for Nature funding.
On this page:
Use these catalogues to assess and record the skill level and capability of your employees in preparation for your Jobs for Nature program work.
These forms can be used to:
- assess skill level
- record evidence of capability such as qualifications or experience
- create a training plan
- report in association with Jobs for Nature projects.
In person training options
These training catalogues are split up into specific work types:
- Administration skills (PDF, 373K)
- Maintenance skills (PDF, 482K)
- Biodiversity skills (PDF, 697K)
- Communication skills (PDF, 505K)
- Health and safety skills (PDF, 355K)
- Outdoor skills (PDF, 494K)
- Project management (PDF, 246K)
- Technical data skills (PDF, 378K)
- Pest control (PDF, 483K)
- Riparian wetland (PDF, 523K)
Online only training
Here's a list of relevant online learning modules which can be done online. These will be helpful if you're in a situation where you cannot physically go to training establishments. For example, because of a COVID-19 alert level restriction.
Main online training list
The main training list covers online courses for:
- project management
- data management
- te ao Māori
- Global Imaging Systems (GIS)
- drone use
Download main online training list (PDF, 375K)
Biodiversity related online training
The biodiversity related online training list covers online courses for:
- pest and weed training
- riparian related topics
- wetland related topics.
Download biodiversity related online training list (PDF, 490K)
Asset management and outdoors online training
Download the asset management and outdoors online training list (PDF, 233K)