The Research Advisory Group (RAG) meets twice annually and plays an important role in the annual research planning process. A wide range of stakeholders attend these meetings and input into reviewing research outputs to date, identifying research gaps and the submission and refinement of research proposals.
From this process a CSP annual plan is developed and released for public consultation. This covers all research to be conducted by CSP in the coming year.
CSP Strategic Statement
This provides guidance for the DOC’s administration of the Conservation Services Programme (CSP).
CSP Research Advisory Group Terms of Reference
CSP Research Advisory Group meetings
- 8 March 2019- twelfth meeting
- 14 December 2018- eleventh meeting
- 28 February 2018 - tenth meeting
- 7 December 2017 - ninth meeting
- 1 March 2017 - eighth meeting
- 13 December 2016 - seventh meeting
- 25 February 2016 - sixth meeting
- 02 December 2015 - fifth meeting
- 18 February 2015 - fourth meeting
- 03 December 2014 - third meeting
- 11 March 2014 - second meeting
- 03 December 2013 - inaugural meeting
CSP research summary reports
Medium term research plans
- CSP protected fish 2019 (PDF, 395K)
- CSP seabirds 2017 (PDF, 2,913K)
- CSP marine mammals 2018 (PDF, 631K)
- CSP protected corals 2019 (PDF, 181K)
Fisheries New Zealand research summary reports
Annual research conducted by Fisheries NZ is best shown in the aquatic environment and biodiversity annual reviews (AEBAR) and can be found here.
More background information
Viewing files on this page
If you can't view these files contact us to request another format.