It describes the conservation values present in Northland, and provides guidance for DOC’s work in the form of a vision, objectives, outcomes for Places, policies, and milestones; translating DOC's strategic outcomes to Northland.
This CMS remains operative unless formally reviewed in full or in part or amended.
Volume I includes:
- Part one: a vision, and objectives
- Part two: outcomes, policies and milestones for Places
- Part three: other specific policiesthat address legislative and general policy requirements
- Part four: implementation monitoring and reporting, and review
- the glossary and appendices.
The vision and objectives in Part one, and the policies in Part three, cover all public conservation lands and waters in Northland.
Volume II contains maps and a public conservation land inventory.
Published by the Department of Conservation
ISBN 978-0-478-15017-9 (print)
ISBN 978-0-478-15019-3 (online)