- Camp office hours are 7:30 am – 8:00 pm
- Camp gates and barrier arms are locked from 9:00 pm – 7:30 am
- Camp host on site year round
- Contact Uretiti campsite on +64 9 432 1051
- Recycling facilities available
Uretiti Beach lies between Whangarei and Waipu on Northland's East Coast.
Drive on SH1 5 km north of Waipu or 34 km south of Whangarei, turn off at the signpost. Follow road to beach and camp.
View a map of the campsite zones (PDF, 2,178K).
NZTM2000 coordinates: E1731842, N6022426
Latitude: -35.93379305, Longitude: 174.45998112
- Adult (18+ years): $10 per night
- Child (5 - 17 years): $5 per night
- Infant (0 - 4 years): free
Campers are required to purchase a $2.00 rubbish bag to assist with the disposal of rubbish and recyclable items.
Backcountry hut pass does not apply.
We recommend you make a booking during the busy summer season. Opening dates for bookings may change from year to year.
Book online or contact the Uretiti Beach camp office, phone: +64 9 432 1051.
Before you book read the booking terms and conditions. Changes or alterations to bookings could incur a $10 fee per change.
Know before you go