Off Queen Charlotte Drive in the Grove Arm of Queen Charlotte Sound, 15 km from Picton. Near Momorangi Bay. Sealed road is narrow and winding.
Access by steep driveway, tight turning for long vehicles. OK for motorhomes up to 7 metres.
NZTM2000 coordinates: E1677790, N5430594
Latitude: -41.27233979, Longitude: 173.92878159
- Adult (18+ years): $8 per night
- Child (5 - 17 years): $4 per night
- Infant (0 - 4 years): free
Pay cash at the self-registration kiosk. The camp manager will check for payments daily.
Know before you go
- All groups must include a responsible adult 18+.
- Quiet hours are from 9:30 pm – 6:30 am.
- Generators allowed from 5:30pm -7:30pm only
- Music players must be used with headphones or played at a level not audible to neighbouring campsites.
Dog permit required; phone +64 3 520 3002. Dogs must be on a leash at all times. Dog access in the Sounds.