IntroductionThe Homestead provides ideal family or group accommodation in a tranquil setting with great views.
- Kitchen - fully equipped
- Shower - hot
- Toilet - flush
- Sleeps 10 in 4 bedrooms: 2 double bedrooms (queen size beds) and 2 bunkrooms (4 in one room and 2 in the other).
- Electric lighting.
- Heat pump in both the dining room and lounge.
- 2 hot showers.
- Fully equipped kitchen with electric oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, pots, pans, cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery.
The fees are per night for up to 4 people. Additional guests are extra (maximum 10 people).
There is a 2-night minimum stay.
- $168 per night (up to 4 people)
- Additional guests: $21 per person
Bookings are required all year.
A $10 service fee applies to phone and in-person booking. This is a limited service – book online first. An in-person booking is dependent on there being space available.
The Homestead is located in Palliser Bay/Aorangi Forest Park, 70 km from Featherston.
Follow Cape Palliser/Whatarangi Rd (off Lake Ferry Rd) for 13 km. The driveway is the first of two on the left about 500 m before the Putangirua Pinnacles carpark turn off - look out for a letterbox with Rural Property number 1271.
- Bedding is not supplied. Bring your own duvet or sleeping bag, pillow and pillow covers.
- A BBQ is supplied, but you need to bring your own gas bottle.
- There are no rubbish facilities. Take your rubbish with you.
Te Kopi Homestead is close to the Pinnacles and other walks along the rugged coastline with good fishing opportunities. The nearby Aorangi Forest Park offers good hunting opportunities.