Bring your togs in summer, so you can go for a swim.
- Stop, look and listen in the bush – you’ll see and hear the many birds.
- Walk the Wattle Track – the bird baths here are a hub for birds drinking, bathing and interacting.
- Enjoy the ferry ride there and back – look for marine life, seabirds or little penguins/kororā.
- Meet the guides and join in with fun activities at the visitor centre.
To get your medal
- Plan your visit to Tiritiri Matangi Island. Check for facilities and alerts before you go.
- Download the adventure map (PDF, 640K).
- Go on your adventure and find the code word on the Kiwi Guardians post.
Claim your medal
Claim your medal using the code word for this adventure. Each Kiwi Guardians adventure has a different medal – see how many you can collect.