Take your togs for swimming at high tide.
- Check out all of these awesome and interesting features as you take a relaxing 1 hour loop walk around this regional park.
- Take in the beautiful views of Waiheke Island, Rangitoto Island and the Waitematā Harbour.
- Experience the different periods of history here: from Māori pā, to farm, to regenerating native bush that more and more birds are calling home.
To get your medal
- Plan your visit to Omana Regional Park. Check for facilities and alerts before you go.
- Download the adventure map – English the adventure map (PDF, 3,820K) | Te Reo adventure map (PDF, 287K)
- Go on your adventure and find the code word on the Kiwi Guardians post.
Claim your medal
Claim your medal using the code word for this adventure. Each Kiwi Guardians adventure has a different medal – see how many you can collect.