Kiwi Guardians at Auckland Botanic Gardens
IntroductionExplore one of the best gardens in the country, filled with all sorts of weird and wonderful things to see and do. Free fun for the whole family and located right in the heart of South Auckland.
Adventure time: Under 1 hr
Distance: 2 km loop
Travel: 25 km from central Auckland
- Discover the awesome fun of the Children’s garden. Can you find Keri the Kererū and figure out what is so special about his poo?
- Meet our native wētā hanging out in their custom-made hotels.
- Learn more at the visitor centre and take a well-earned break at the café.
To get your medal
- Plan your trip to Auckland Botanic Gardens. Check for facilities and alerts before you go.
- Download the adventure map – English (PDF, 3,731K)
- Go on your adventure and find the code word on the Kiwi Guardians post.
Claim your medal
Claim your medal using the code word for this adventure. Each Kiwi Guardians adventure has a different medal – see how many you can collect.