You must adhere to the following conditions
The permit holder must:
- Display this permit email in the front window or on handle bars at all times when on site – ensure permit details are clearly visible.
- Not pass on the combination number onto anyone else or use for any other vehicle.
- Ensure that the vehicle access gate is securely locked after opening.
- Not allow any unidentified vehicle through the vehicle access gate.
- Keep to the marked track, plus space needed for passing on-coming vehicles.
- Not exceed 20 km/hr.
- Park only in designated areas.
- Not park overnight.
- Report any vehicle not adhering to these conditions.
- Notify the issuing office of any change of contact or vehicle details, or if you require a second permit for another vehicle.
- This vehicle access permit may only be used by the permit holder for the 4WD, trail bike and all-terrain vehicle (ATV) listed above.
- This vehicle access permit does not authorise access during extreme wet weather, fire risk and poor track conditions at which time the vehicle access will be temporarily closed
- Refer to the "Tread lightly" leaflet on how vehicles can impact conservation values.
Disclaimer: The permit holder shall indemnify the Director General of Conservation against all claims by persons in respect of injury, damage or loss (including fire damage) caused by or arising out of acts or omissions of the permit holder, or persons entering the area with the consent of the permit holder, from the use of a motor vehicle.
Declaration: I, the permit holder, have been briefed on Lake Heron's conservation values and agree to abide by the above conditions. I accept that any breach of the conditions may lead to the permit being suspended or cancelled at the Department’s sole discretion.