Explore the map to access reports
Use the interactive map to find out about a destination you're interested in. Are people using this track more often, or less? When are the busy times so I can avoid the rush?
The broken lines on the map represent the DOC track network.
The circles show the number of activity counters within an area:
- orange indicates more than 100 counters
- yellow indicates between 10 and 100 counters
- green indicates fewer than 10 counters.
Hover over a circle to see the area it covers.
To access reports for an activity counter:
- Click on a circle to zoom in.
- When you've zoomed in to a single counter, the circle displays the number 1.
- Click on it to see more information about the counter.
- Click "See counter report" to open the Visitor Asset Utilisation Report in a new window.
From the report you can access more detailed technical reports, as well as consolidated reports for counters at the broader Destination Management Framework (DMF) level.
Problems with the map? Open map in full window.