Social media competition terms and conditions
IntroductionTerms and conditions for promotions run through Department of Conservation social media channels.
- Only open to residents of New Zealand.
- The Department of Conservation will not accept responsibility for any late submissions, any entries that are not received or any entries or files that are corrupt, damaged, lost or inaccessible.
- By participating in the competition, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions, including all eligibility requirements. You also accept that all decisions made by the Department of Conservation are final and binding in all matters relating to the contest.
- The Department of Conservation reserves the right to cancel the contest at any time, for any reason and without prior notification.
- By entering this competition, you agree that you have the consent of any people who are clearly identifiable in your entry.
- By entering, each entrant warrants that their entry is original and that their submission does not or will not infringe any third party's intellectual property.
- The Department of Conservation may collect your personal information (name and contact details) for the purpose of administering and processing the competition only.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
You must be:
- a legal resident of New Zealand
You cannot be:
- an employee of the Department of Conservation, or a prize sponsor.
- an immediate family member of an employee of the Department of Conservation or a prize sponsor.