The Department of Conservation is holding a series of open days throughout Otago for you to have your say about the future management of conservation land in the region.
Your ideas will be considered for inclusion in DOC’s Otago Conservation Management Strategy (CMS), a 10-year plan about how DOC will manage public conservation land and waters and the priorities for conservation of natural and historical resources generally.
The open days are:
- Wanaka: Tuesday, 28 June, 2 - 4pm, Wanaka Visitor Centre, Ardmore St.
- Owaka: Thursday, 30 June, 3 - 6pm, DOC office, cnr Campbell and Ryley Sts.
- Dunedin: Monday, 4 July, 2-7pm, DOC Visitor Centre, 77 Lower Stuart St.
- Alexandra: Thursday, 7 July, 1 - 3.30pm, DOC office, Dunstan Rd.
- Ranfurly: Tuesday, 19 July, 3 - 5pm, Ranfurly Rugby Clubrooms, Maniototo Park Stadium, off Perry St.
- Queenstown, Wednesday, 20 July, 3.30 - 6.30pm, DOC office, Arthurs Point.