Who can enter
Prize draws are available for children aged:
- 0 - 12yrs
- 12 years and above
What you could win
Entrants can win a conservation prize pack worth $50. There's a prizes to be won for each age category.
Winners will be announced on 21 August 2020 on the DOC Marlborough Events Facebook page.
How to enter
Download an activity sheet on how to find your inner nature by Healthy Nature, Healthy People. Then go your favourite local nature space and follow the activity's steps to enjoy a Mindfulness Safari.
Once you've completed the activity, enter our draw by creating your favourite type of artwork and emailing it to us. Make sure you include your age in your email entry
You can choose to:
- take a photo,
- write a poem
- or make drawing.
Email a digital copy to email@example.com by 5 pm, Monday 17 August 2020.
Terms and conditions
- The competition opens on Monday 20 July 2020 at 12:00 am and closes at 17:00 pm Monday 17 August 2020. We will accept no entries outside of these times and dates.
- You must submit your entry by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org as a digital copy.
- You can enter up to 2 pieces of artwork.
- Entrants must live in Malborough region.
- The artwork must relate to the Mindfulness Safari worksheet.
- Entries must include their full name, age, birthday, contact details and postal address for the prize to be sent to.
- The entrant must be the original author of the work entered as described in the Copyright Act 1994. Any attempt at plagiarism will cause immediate disqualification.
- By entering, entrants give permission to DOC to use any materials submitted for the competition for social media, website and other promotional purposes. We will endeavour to discuss any such promotions with the author before publishing.
- If the organisers cannot open or upload the entries submitted because of technical errors caused by file quality or if the file is damaged, the organiser reserves the right not to include the entries in the competition. We will enter into no correspondence with the entrant.
- Entrants agree to be contacted by the organisers regarding this competition.
- We will notify the winners on 21 August 2020 on the DOC Marlborough Events Facebook page.
- The judges' decision is final and we will enter into no correspondence.
- The prizes are non-transferable and not redeemable for cash.
- If for any reason this competition cannot run as planned because of any cause beyond the control of the organiser which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the promotion may be discontinued at the discretion of the organiser. The organiser accepts no responsibility for such an event.
- The organiser and its associated agencies and companies shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) claimed or sustained, because of taking part in this competition except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The entrant's consent to these Terms and Conditions is through their submission of their artwork to the above-stated email address.