Young trappers loaded up and ready to go

Image: Kyle Jeffery | ©


Stay safe and get the right permissions when working in your protection area.



Seek permission from the relevant landowners. If the land is public, contact the appropriate authority, such as your local council or DOC.

Not sure who to ask? Talk to your nearest Predator Free Ranger. They’ll connect you with DOC or council staff for advice.

Back to top