Preference will be given to volunteers who can do more than one placement throughout the year.
Accommodation on the island and transport will be provided.
- 8-12 April
- 6-10 May
Tasks may include
- Mowing, scrub bar trimming, weeding
- Track and drain maintenance
- Tools maintenance
- Workshop tidy and stocktake
- Cleaning house interior
- Exterior painting of house or buildings including preparation
- Building maintenance
- Waste management
- Chipping oysters shells off wharf
- Beach clean up
- Support for the Motuihe Restoration Trust
How to apply
Email Robynne Vis email@example.com with detailed information on:
- your relevant skills and experience
- your qualifications relevant to working on these tasks
- your preferred dates
- why you would be a suitable volunteer.