Application for a lease by Nicola Therese Flanagan
IntroductionHave your say on an application by Nicola Therese Flanagan to lease various structures to assist in the management of Wentworth Valley Campground. Submissions closed 5 pm, 30 September 2022.
This application is notified under section 17SC of the Conservation Act 1987. The Minister of Conservation has received an appliction for a lease concession.
Applicant: Nicola Therese Flanagan
Location of proposed activity: Tairua Forest Conservation Area
Map reference: Section 10, Block 3 Ohinemuri SD, Tairua Forest Conservation Area. As shown in the attached Wentworth Valley Campground map.
Concession applied for: Lease
Summary of proposal: Lease of house, office, garage and associated outbuildings to assist with the management of Wentworth Valley Campground.
- Nicola Therese Flanagan – applicant information form 1a (PDF, 658K)
- Nicola Therese Flanagan – applicant form 3b (PDF, 1,057K)
- Wentworth Valley Campground map (PDF, 519K)
Any person or organisation was able to make a submission in writing to the Director-General on the proposal.
Submissions closed at 5 pm, Friday 30 September 2022.
Once submitted, submitters' information is subject to the Official Information Act 1982 and may be released under that Act.
What happens next
After submissions close:
- DOC analyse and consider all submissions.
- A hearing will be held if there have been requests to be heard by the Director-General. If you have expressed an interest in presenting your submission at a hearing, you'll be contacted by DOC regarding this.
- DOC analyse and consider information raised at the hearing if a hearing occurred.
- DOC make a recommendation to the Minister of Conservation.
- The Minister of Conservation will make a decision on the application.
If a hearing is required, it is likely to occur during the week beginning Monday 17 October 2022 (subject to change).
No details at this point. Details, such as submissions and the decision outcome, will be added when they are available.
DOC comment regarding publicly notified applications
The Minister of Conservation has made no determination regarding the suitability of this proposed concession on public conservation land. This public notification should not be interpreted as an intention on the part of the Minister of Conservation to grant the proposed concession.
If you have a question about the application or the submission process you can contact Crystal Jones, Permissions Advisor. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.