Submissions closed 17 February 2022.
This application is notified under section 17SC of the Conservation Act 1987. The Minister of Conservation has received an application for licence for a term of 30 years.
Applicant: Bruce and Janet Lintern
Location of Proposed Activity: LOT 18 DP 2094 LOT 37 DP 2198 (Esplanade Reserve)
Map Reference: 1666771.803 E 5430165.891 N
Summary of Proposal: Locate a new deck and stairs on Esplanade Reserve at Moenui Bay, Linkwater.
Concession Applied for: Licence
- Application form 1a (PDF, 3694K)
- Application - confirmation of 30 year term (PDF, 71K)
- Application - image of access steps (JPEG, 176K)
How to make a submission
Any person or organisation may make a submission in writing to the Director-General on the proposal.
Submissions closed Wednesday 17 February 2022 at 5:00 pm.
Once submitted, submitters' information is subject to the Official Information Act 1982 and may be released under that Act. If you wish to keep any part of your submission confidential, you need to state this in writing when making your submission.
What happens next
After submissions close:
- DOC will analyse and consider all submissions.
- A hearing will be held if there have been requests to be heard by the Director-General If you have expressed an interest in presenting your submission at a hearing, you'll be contacted by DOC regarding this.
- DOC will analyse and consider information raised at the hearing if a hearing occurred.
- DOC will make a recommendation to the Minister of Conservation.
- The Minister of Conservation will make a decision on the application.
If a hearing is required, it is likely to occur on the week starting 28 February 2022.
No details at this point. Details, such as submissions and the decision outcome, will be added when they are available.
DOC comment regarding publicly notified applications
The Minister of Conservation has made no determination regarding the suitability of this proposed concession on public conservation land. This public notification should not be interpreted as an intention on the part of the Minister of Conservation to grant the proposed concession.