This Teacher Resource Kit is designed to give you a hand to plan exciting and educational conservation learning experiences outside the classroom.
On Sunrise and Swamp tracks students can examine different forest types and identify bird species amongst other things.
In this kit you will find background information on the history, biodiversity and conservation management of Sunrise and Swamps tracks and environs.
You will get information on curriculum links, suggested activities for teachers and pre- and post-visit activities for students to stimulate thinking on a range of topics. Safety and other planning considerations are included in these exercises.
- Using this resource, cross-curricular or specialised, pre and post visit activities
- Organisation and facilities
- Sunrise and Swamp tracks
- Teachers' background reading
- Statements about curriculum links and the kits
- 4 general study topics
- 7 teacher study sheets
- Forest monitoring activity
- Other references and resources
Viewing files on this page
If you can't view these files contact us to request another format.
About our files