Help your students learn about their local marine and coastal environment through an estuary or rocky reef snorkel survey.
Repeat the survey over time and gather useful data to build students' skills and understanding of what's happening along the coast.
Each survey has a kit and teaching guide that contains:
- Teaching and learning resource (including a range of learning activities)
- PowerPoint slides for teaching about marine life and marine surveying
- Spreadsheets for data entry
- A template for creating MarineWatch underwater slates
- Species identification PowerPoint slides for different regions
- Identification aids for underwater slates for different regions
- A MarineWatch Certificate (for issue on completion of the programme)