What you need
- Digital camera, phone or tablet and some guidance of how to use them wisely.
- Depending on their age, children may be able to do this activity unsupervised. Set a time limit and clear guidelines for screen use.
What to do
- Take a range of photos outside. Be creative and look through new eyes.
- Think about the story you want to tell.
- Narrate or write a story to accompany the images. This can be digital, oral, visual or written depending on your interests and available equipment.
- Put your stories in a nature journal.