Did you know?
Even a short play in nature helps us feel better.
Explore your nature
- Stick your tongue out and taste the rain.
- Jump into a big puddle.
- Fall into the wind – will it catch you?
- Fly a kite or host a kite flying festival with family and friends.
- Make you own kite and decorate so you can see it in the sky.
- Create a rain orchestra and record your own rain music.
- Take a picture of rain drops on flowers and leaves or ripples in puddles?
- Share photos of your rain drops with whānau and friends.
- Show off your amazing new kite to whānau and friends.