Did you know?
Time in nature can enhance our creativity and critical thinking.
Explore your nature
- Squelch and slide in the mud.
- Explore the mud with sticks.
- Make a home for animals that live in the mud.
- Build a sculpture out of mud.
- Create mud creatures on the trunk of a tree.
- Using mud paint – what shapes can you make with your hands and feet?
- Make marks with mud, water and sticks on blank pages.
- Put your mud artwork in a nature journal and share with whānau and friends.
- Share a photo of your mud art with whānau and friends.