Did you know?
Plenty of time outdoors helps us to sleep.
Explore your nature
- Check the spot out first by going into the water – is it safe to jump in?
- How do you feel about jumping in? Try starting small.
- How does the water feel when you make contact? Cold? Bubbly? Fun?
- Make as big a splash as you can!
- How many different jumping shapes can you make with your friends and whānau?
- Make wet footprints out of the water – what patterns can you make?
Share your jumping techniques with whānau and friends.
Water safety is important
To keep yourself safe in and around water make sure to read The Water Safety Code.