Did you know?
Exploring in nature makes us feel good
Explore your nature
- Look up – can you see the sky through the trees?
- Look down at your feet – what can you see on the ground?
- How many colours can you count? How many different green kākāriki colours can you see?
- What can you hear?
- What can you smell?
- Make a pattern with fallen leaves – how many different types can you use?
- Create a bark rubbing using paper and colouring pencils.
Share your nature artwork with whānau and friends.