Did you know?
Free play outdoors helps us learn to enjoy completing tasks.
Explore your nature
- Feel the grass, sand or mud between your toes.
- Dance in puddles and enjoy having wet feet.
- Do you walk differently barefoot than with shoes on?
- Make footprints with your muddy feet on paper.
- Think of words to describe how it feels – hard, soft, tickly or prickly. Record them in your nature journal.
- Take a picture of your feet underwater or in the grass, sand or mud.
- Share photos of your bare feet with whānau and friends and tell them how it felt.
- Show off your amazing barefoot artwork to whānau and friends.