Did you know?
Active time outdoors helps to keep you young at heart.
Expore your nature
- Take your wheels out and explore your local nature.
- Get moving – feel the wind on your face.
- Look around as you explore. What’s the best nature you can see? The tallest tree? The greenest plant, the best bee flowers?
- Make some patterns with your wheels.
- Draw on a map how far you went. Illustrate your favourite points.
- Take a picture of you wheel patterns and share with whānau and friends.
- Use your map to take friends and whānau on the journey and point out your favourite parts.