Did you know?
Time in nature boosts our ability to stay healthy.
Explore your nature
- Take a walk on the beach and discover shells.
- Dig and discover – search for shells in the sand.
- Find a shell fossil in an ancient rock.
- Look for the most unusual shell, colour, shape, size.
- Keep a journal with photos, sketches and notes of what you find.
- Create wild art using shells you find.
- Take a photo of your wild art and share with whānau and friends.
- Share your nature journal drawings with friends and whānau.