Did you know?
Outdoor play helps us develop deeper thinking.
Explore your nature
- Find leaves, bark, feathers and flowers for your piece of wild art.
- Can you draw a picture from what you hear?
- Plant seeds of colourful plants.
- Try a leaf rubbing.
- Create a pattern out of leaves.
- Balance stones or build a natural sculpture.
- Make a mud painting.
- Create images using sticks/twigs or make a stick person.
- Put your artwork and notes in a nature journal to share with whānau and friends.
- Share a photo of your wild art with whānau and friends.